Thursday, 22 March 2012

Woman in love with 3ft statue of Adonis

I’m in love with 3ft statue of Adonis
Hans on ... Reighner Deleighnie with secret 'lover'
Hans on ... Reighner Deleighnie with secret 'lover'.moulding, made of cold marble that heats up with touch.
And she said: "I can honestly say I'm in love with him. He is my boyfriend and more."
But poor old Adonis cannot take fickle Reighner's devotion for granted.
She said: "I would never marry him, only because I couldn't be faithful."
And she told how one day she hoped to travel to Florence to meet her dream man, Michelangelo's statue of David.
Sculpt fiction ... Reighner reads to her Hans
Sculpt fiction ... Reighner reads to her Hans

























Objectum sexuality in which people feel romantic desire for inanimate objects.
loved one "Hans" because the Pointer Sisters' hit Slowhand was playing in her cab the day she brought him home.
She talks to him, keeps him close when she watches telly, kisses him, caresses him and reads to him.
She said: "Being in a relationship with Hans has changed my life.
"He never tires of the emotional side of it. I can talk to him for hours about what I'm feeling, something I could never do before in my relationships with a human man."
Watch out Adonis ... David is next
Watch out Adonis ... David is next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the Bird