What Women Should Know-- Before Turning 301. How to fall in love without losing yourself.
2. How you feel about having kids.
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.
6. The names of the secretary of state, your great-grandmothers, and the best tailor in town.
7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to.
8. Where to go -- be it your best friend’s kitchen table or a yoga mat -- when your soul needs soothing.
9. That you can’t change the length of your legs, the width of your hips, or the nature of your parents.
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love.
12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or not flossing for very long.
13. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.
15. Why they say life begins at 30
Additional skills every woman should know before she turns 30. Check the list out
1. Ace a job interview
2. Ask a man out3. Send a thoughtful thank-you note
4. Listen to a friend in need
5. Ask for help
6. Effectively end an unhealthy relationship (romantic or platonic in nature)
7. Beautifully wrap a gift
8. Say “no” gracefully
9. Forget pleasing him, by 30 a woman should be able to tell her man exactly how to please her
10. Sew a button
11. Take off her bra without removing her shirt
12. Apply lip gloss in the dark
13. Balance her checkbook
14. Create a budget
15. Find the best deal
16. Negotiate a salary and/or pay raise
17. Read a map
20. Apologize when she’s wrong
21. Dress for her body type
22. Change a flat (or know whom to call to come change it)
23. Spot a fake (handbag, diamond, potential friend …)
24. Feign interest
25. Hold a baby (Hey, someone you know is bound to have one sooner or later.